Wednesday, January 30, 2008

its only wednesday

Plans...
I love making plans-well i dont know so much if its the plans or the control factor. But I need to know the plan and we have to stick to it or it frustrates me. I dont need lots of warning on it but i just need to be in the know! haaa Isnt it funny how no matter what we plan, God has his own plan already done up and soooo many times my plan is not quite what He had set up already. It is sooo hard to not try to be God's passenger seat "driver" (Which in real life I am reallllly bad about doing that to people lol gotta break that habit both ways.)
anyways thats all i have for today---long dayyyy---still not over....

Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails. What a man desires is unfailing love better to be poor than a liar. The fear of the LORD leads to life: Then one rests content, untouched by trouble. Psalm 19:20-23

No comments:

I LOVE SHUTTERFLY

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.