Friday, January 25, 2008

beware of falling objects


Seriously I am a klutz! I was doing all great-straightening up the new bookcase in my room and setting stuff up, then all the sudden all this stuff came raining down on me... picture frames, boxes, eiffel tower sculptures. haaa Talk about pain. (and i scared Jaxon too haa). Yucky i am going to have a knot on my head and a lil nicks on my arms/hands. GAGGG.
Plus at this moment I am 82 hours without Dr Pepper-yep I am counting hours, that's just how I roll. haa Luckily I have a dear friend who reminded me not to order one out of habit at dinner!!! HAA (Thanks Linds)
So big news... Today is a verry verry important day---My dear lovely sweet brilliant gorgeous amazing nephew Garrett Keith is 6 months old today! I cannot believe I really have a nephew and that he is really this awesome. I adore being an aunt-I never knew I would love it all this much (well
besides the projectile throw up-that he saves just for me, booo!, and the diaper duty-which i have completely avoided sooo far, yaaay!!!)






See!!! he is soo amazingly cute huh?!

Okay well Im off to finish straightening up my bookcase, take a tylenol, then sleep time! Super fun weekend about to begin wooo I love weekends. I had some amazing quiet times this week but I haven't had time to get it all written up---Keep a watch for it soon.
:) Happy 6 month Gare Bear.

The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride. Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools. Do not say, "why were the old days better than these?" For it is not wise to ask such questions.
Ecclesiastes 7:8-10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok mom showed me your blog. Send me a link to it. how do I not know about this?? So not cool!!HAHAHA
you are the best aunt ever
Rach

I LOVE SHUTTERFLY

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.