Saturday, January 26, 2008

i <3 saturdays

Today is Devoted to Lindale Day. :) haaaa
I am going to spend my day in Lindale, which means I will have a bajillion pictures later. Super fun. Seriously i love my life! Okay short post today to keep it from interfering with my funnnnn...
have a super fun saturday cuz i know i will!

Wonderful Savior My heart belongs to Thee
I will remember always the blood You shed for me
Wonderful Savior My heart will know Your worth
So I will embrace You always as I walk this earth
Be blessed, be loved, be lifted high
Be treasured here Be glorified
I owe my life to You my Lord Here I am
Beautiful Jesus How may I bless Your heart?
Knees to the earth I bow down to everything
You are Beautiful Jesus
You are my only worth
So let me embrace You always as I walk this earth
-Watermark

No comments:

I LOVE SHUTTERFLY

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.