Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1 week=7 days=168 hours=10080 minutes!

I thought since I hit a major milestone today I would suddenly feel inspired to share some brilliant insight about ...something... but ya nothing is coming. so mundane stuff it is----Today was good, quite fun-got to spend some time with dad and got some work done.
My major milestone of the day was hitting the 1 week mark of NO DR PEPPER!!!! yeah I am super excited about that. Its verrry nice. And of course on the day I am passing this milestone i would face temptation. LOL but luckily I faced it down and won.
I started a new book-The Dangerous Act of Worship by Mark Labberton, and I am super excited about it. I will let ya know what I think as I get farther into it.

I also got it confirmed that I am going to see my bestie Amber in a few weeks. SUPER AMAZING! I miss them sooo much! I cannot wait because its been over 3 months since I have seen her and her family (plus my fave expat couple are back from China and I get to have a live in person chat with them!!!) My lil nephew Gavin is growing so fast and i am going to totally kill my camera taking a zillion pics of him while I am there. I am super excited but wish I could longer than just one weekend.




**My Gavin and Me**




I am going to be crazy busy the next few days so I am hoping I can find a few minutes every day to keep up my daily postings. Tomorrow is my "mentoring" day and I'll be in Lindale until late, but I love Wednesdays and all the fun that comes with them...

"Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord. Trust in Him and He will do this. He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him. Do not fret when men succeed in their ways when they carry out their wicked schemes."
Psalms 37:3-9

No comments:

I LOVE SHUTTERFLY

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.