Wednesday, January 23, 2008

best of intentions

i decided to see if i could stop drinking caffeine.
it sounds so lovely and wonderful, to be able to just be a lil bit healthier and cut out coffee (not hard for me) and dr pepper (major hard for me). But now I am at the 24 hour mark and i could seriously hurt someone for a dp if they put it in front of me right now, even if they just joked about giving me a dp.
my head hurts-i am in the middle of caffeine killer withdrawls
but besides that i am in a great mood, (haaa) i LOVE LOVE LOVE winter cold and i LOVE wednesdays plus I got to spend the morning listening to Matt Chandler & Tommy Nelson podcasts while I worked-YAYY for ipods.

Is it strange to be cheerfully sullen??? oh well i am weird so i guess i can be both at the same time. Day 1 Caffeine Free still.

"Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few.When you make a vow to God, do not delay in fulfilling it. He has no pleasure in fools; fulfill your vow. It is better not to vow than to make a vow and not fulfill it. Do not let your mouth lead you into sin. And do not protest to the temple messenger, "My vow was a mistake." Why should God be angry at what you say and destroy the work of your hands? Much dreaming and many words are meaningless. Therefore stand in awe of God" Eccl. 5:2,5-7

No comments:

I LOVE SHUTTERFLY

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.