Thursday, December 20, 2007

to begin at the beginning.

For years I have written a sort of personal blog that I never shared with anybody, it was more of a personal journal for me to go back and read through on occasion. Recently God laid it on my heart to start sharing some of the pieces I had written, so I did. It was amazing the response I received from friends and family about it. In fact, the testimony I shared is going to be put in our church's magazine. (Yayy!) Armed with much more confidence in the pieces I have written, I finally decided to do a more public blog. So I am going to try to be very committed to updating this as often as possible with different things! But first I am going to add a few things that I have had saved on my computer, so the dates won't match when they were actually written. Bear with me as I get this all caught up. And feel free to check out my nephew's blog too.
Thanks for stopping in my little corner of the world, please leave comments about whatever you read.
:) K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Keri. I had no idea about any of this. It is so inspirational and I think you are going to touch and relate to so many people that you are going to make a BIG difference in many people's lives. Thanks for the last quote about what you say everyday when you wake up, I am going to try that...I think all women should! You ROCK!

Anonymous said...

I am inpressed with your maturity. Love you much.

I LOVE SHUTTERFLY

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.