Thursday, December 20, 2007

plans and pains

Every year as it gets closer to my birthday I start thinking back on all the stuff that has happened to me in the past and the ways I've grown and changed. And this year is nooo different-especially with Gavin being born a few months ago and now Garrett coming just last week. It's been so amazing to see these two lil boys and realize that all the dumb stuff you feel like sooo important when you are younger, stupider, etc-really isn't all the important anymore when you see the amazing child God creates. You realize God gives us so much grace, love, and hope for the future. I pray that I can always look at whatever circumstances are going on and remember that with God I can see these times are joyous because of the strength He is building in me, and that I will always have my faith in Him to get me through the times. And that I also need to trust Him and His unfailing predestined plan for my life and those of my family and friends... And while I can't take the burden of pain, disappointment, and broken trust from the ones I love who are going through a rough valley in life that I can stand by them in whatever they are facing and be steadfast in my prayers!Its soo amazing what birthdays and babies can do to your life...
(this was from the summertime)

No comments:

I LOVE SHUTTERFLY

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.