Thursday, December 20, 2007

flying in the sky

When I was flying home on Sunday, looking out the plane window, watching the clouds (lucky me-i had a window seat!), I realized how often I tend to forget how truly amazing our God is in every way, big and small & the scope of what He has created for us. The fact that He created such a lush beautiful place for His children to live, and the fact that its not just
beautiful upclose-but also from 30,000 feet up. A beautiful sunset-my favorite thing ever, the fluffy white clouds-that are just amazing up close and personal from the airplane window, the green lush landscape-that we so often overlook when we travel, and best of all-when the plane begins the descent and the sun is glowing, and after you break through the clouds, it has became night time and the city is all lit up to welcome you home. It feels likes you are seeing the true heart of God and His unabounding love, grace, and mercy. What a God we serve-don't you agree??????

(this obviously isnt a recent one, its from a trip awhile back)

No comments:

I LOVE SHUTTERFLY

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.