Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Who Ya Gonna Call

I have always thought I do not believe in ghostly things, or at least I should say I haven't ever had any encounters to make me think about them.  My sis, Beks, is pretty hardcore into ghostly shows and the like, so she is the closest thing I have to an expert. I usually get too freaked out (overactive imagination) to handle even the tamest of ghost shows and stories... give me zombies, vampires, or gory war movies any day over ghosts.

So I was recently asked to house sit for a couple of months.  It's a super nice place, but is a pretty huge spread.  So from the first nights I was here, strange stuff kept happening.   I would hear voices around the house-sometimes multiple people having conversations, other times just a man's voice.  At first I thought it was the computer in the office having issues with pop-up ads or something, so I muted the sound.  This seemed to help, but then the voices came back! Most of the time it's just a loud booming man's voice, but sometimes he brings friends. 

Before you say "This is just your overactive imagination", other people have experienced the stuff I am talking about while they have been at the house so I have witnesses.


Other random strange things that happen, and they sometimes happen at the same time with the voices.
  • Doors opening and shutting-plus knocking on doors.
  • Shower turns itself off, on multiple occasions.
  • Sinks turning on and off, over and over.
  • Internal intercom systems makes clicking buzzing sounds (even though its off!)
  • Lights turning on and off in different parts of the house.

Don't get me wrong-this is weird stuff, but I am NOT scared by whatever it is. Just fascinated and I want answers!!! (Plus this makes a great addition to Beks ghost story collection.)
I thought I would just put this out there. Everyone I tell about it is always wants more details so I will update as stuff goes on OR if we find an answer.
 "We came, we saw, we kicked its butt!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love love our ghostly friend!!

I LOVE SHUTTERFLY

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.