Tuesday, February 5, 2008

super tuesday

i had grand plans this evening to make a quick trip to Denton to see Kell after her surgery, but mother nature had other plans. Mother Nature isn't very nice when she decided to throw baby hail at my pretty still new car!!! (or when she throws baseball hail at my dad/sister's transportation either) Yeah Im definitely not a fan of hers today. Soo instead I stayed home, and decided to catch up on my rest (much needed for sure) and now im watching the SUPER TUESDAY VOTING RESULTS.... (dorky as it is, i like election stuff. so this is really fun for me... yeppp)
i just have to say that i am really blessed to have the wonderful friends that i have, they are really so brilliant and supportive of me! i have had a super super busy last few weeks and its been crazy. But great news!!! Only one panic attack and it wasn't a very bad one!!!! (I think too much sugar can be a trigger for it, cause stress and lack of sleep hasn't set it off yet. Weird.) Yeah so I've hit 2 weeks with no dr pepper, and let me tell you this weekend was realllly hard. I wanted a dp so bad-but i survived!!! WOOO well im about to get ready for work tomorrow then crash out for a lovely night of sleep........

Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be. Your eye is a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is good, your whole body is filled with light. But when your eye is bad, your whole body is filled with darkness. And if the light you think you have is actually darkness, how deep that darkness is! Matthew 6:21-23

No comments:

I LOVE SHUTTERFLY

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.