Friday, December 24, 2010

My Christmas Eve

This Christmas Eve, I am home researching my favorite subject. 

Europe

I have been constantly studying, planning, and dreaming of the places I will see since I was a child. And in just a few months, I plan to be in Europe armed with my trusty Rick Steve's guidebook, an obsessive love of ancient history, and a romanticized ideal of European culture (along with a quite depleted savings account.) 

Have I set myself for disappointment?  I am sure there will be some along the way, but still I cannot wait until I am standing before the Colesseum, strolling down the Champs-Elysees, or gliding along the Grand Canal.  There will be tons of photos and fun stories, but nothing will match the feeling of accomplishment and memories I will have when this finally happens.


Stay Tuned...

No comments:

I LOVE SHUTTERFLY

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.