Sunday, November 21, 2010

random is quite right


Thanksgiving break has barely begun and I am already stir crazy.  This could be bad especially for my wallet... But on the good side, I now have the newest Taylor Swift album, as well as a couple of other random singles, and a bio about Marie Antoinette. Happiness.  Random is so lovely - sitting here the last few hours have made me think about a lot of stuff, and I just had to share a few. Hopefully they will entertain you as much as they do me.
  • I wish we still spoke like they did in Jane Austen's time. It sounds so much more elegant.
  • The ridiculous Bieber "oh baby" song get stucks in my head every time I hear it, and that is awful. 
  • NKOTB/BSB going on tour together makes me revert to 16. I will be seeing this if they will come to Texas.
  • Some people are "book smart but street stupid" and that drives me insane sometimes.  
  • I still raise my hand when I have something to say.
  • Men should not weather sparkly pants. NEVER EVER.
  • I can read "the Illuminati" 1343 times and never get sick of it. It's not even relevant but I still enjoy it.
  • Modern Family is the only thing mine and Rachel's sense of humor can agree on. (Shy Ronnie vs Iran So Far.)
  • I will not let my love is not influenced by a DJ.
  • October is automatically boot and legging season, no matter the weather, deal with it.
  • Veins in a chicken make me want to be a vegetarian.
  • I am the best gee ever. 

Happy Turkey Day!!!

    No comments:

    I LOVE SHUTTERFLY

    5x7 Folded Card
    View the entire collection of cards.