Friday, July 23, 2010

Same Page ... New Start

Well I have been meaning to restart my blogging, but never actually sat down to do it until today! Finally, slacker no more...As always there are many random thoughts popping through my mind but I am going to try to wrangle it in until I get my blogging skills back.

My Top Five Thoughts Today 
(thus far)

1. Why do people, who live on a volcanic mountain that is about to explode, leave their children at home to go discuss the said volcano blowing??? Really... Is that wise parenting?

2. Can some people really not separate fact from fiction?  There are intelligent well documented historical books  and then there are books that are complete figments of imagination, but all in all there is one I would allow to affect my life and choices... Don't base your life on the wrong thing.

3. Any ideas on how to make hair grow faster? I want my long hair back and it is not getting there as fast as I would like.  I guess I could go ahead and fake it with extensions...

4. How does me having tattoos qualify as a Rebel?  Webster's definition of a Rebel is "a : opposing or taking arms against a government or ruler b : of or relating to rebels : disobedient, rebellious"  Sure does not sound like me at all... Ahh well cultivating a new side of my personality, I guess.

5.  I just finished Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and LOVED it.  It was very thought provoking, entertaining, and fun. Plus now I have I must live in Europe at some point...  Here is a quote from the book which I identified with a lot.
"Traveling is the great true love of my life. 
I have always felt...that to travel is worth any cost or sacrifice.  
I am loyal and constant in my love for travel, as I have not always been love and constant in my other loves. I feel about travel the way a happy new mother feel about her impossible, colicky, retless newborn baby-I just don't care what it puts me throught. Because I adore it.  Because it's mine.  Because it looks exactly like me.  It can barf all over me if it wants to-I just don't care."

No comments:

I LOVE SHUTTERFLY

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.